HAVE YOU BEEN RECENTLY DIAGNOSED WITH CELIAC DISEASE OR GLUTEN SENSITIVITY?
Does it feel like your world has been turned upside down? Are you tired of eating out and exposing yourself to unknown gluten in the process? Let’s take the stress out of making gluten free food together!
ARE YOU TIRED OF...
- Feeling like cooking gluten free is hard?
- Feeling like cooking at home is overwhelming?
- Feeling like gluten free food doesn’t taste good?
- Feeling like you make the same meals week after week.
- Wish you could learn how to cook at home more?
- Eating out can not only be risky, but expensive. I can help you make it easy and convenient.
A library of cooking classes, recipes and a private group where you can ask questions.SIGN UP FOR $49 /MONTH
- You will learn how to make gluten free food taste delicious at home!
- Added more meals to your recipe repertoire!!
- Have fun learning how to make new meals and cook more at home!
- You’ll fool your gluten eating friends and family with delicious gluten free food!
- You were able to cook for gluten free friends and family without having to worry about what to make that is safe for them to eat!
I’m Michelle from Goodness Gracious Gluten Free (GGGF). I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in 2008 and had to completely relearn how to make all of my favorite dishes and recipes.
This is how GGGF got started! I decided to start teaching cooking classes after so many people have asked me to not just post the recipe but teach them how to make it.
I am excited to help you learn new gluten free recipes and teach you how to cook more at home! In the classes, you will find easy and challenging recipes, and everything in between!
"I had such a wonderful, fun time taking parting this new (to me) cooking adventure with Michelle! New types of food, that I never. fixed, turned out to be SUCH fun & best. of all, very tasty!! And not only that, I found it both fun & helpful to participate in our zoom class. Thank you!"
"Cooking classes with Michelle at GGGF is so much fun! I got to make something I wouldn't normally make for myself. Michelle is a good teacher who checks in frequently to answer questions and make sure you're following along ok. The class is well paced. The food itself turned out super yummy and made me feel like a fancy chef. Overall 10/10."
"Thank you so much for the fun night of cooking! I cannot believe I cooked a full meal in an hour including delicious cake! I can't wait to do it again!"
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
You don’t like the way gluten free food turns out.
You are making the same meals all the time.
You want to save money by making meals at home.
You are accidentally getting glutened while eating out.
Shopping list of ingredients.
Access to a private group to ask me questions.
Step by step walk-through of the recipe on video.
Recorded videos so you can go at your own pace. Pause and rewatch as needed.